Sunday 16 May 2010

Rabbits

I finally found something that Gemma won't eat on her new diet. I previously tried her with Rabbit and she turned her nose up but I thought it might have been because there was still a bit of fur on the meat. But I tried a really tasty looking piece yesterday but she won't go near it. I need to get the camera out for some more photos as Gemma is looking so nice and trim. The only treats she has now are dried sprats and she doesn't hound me for treats nearly so much. I think the new diet is much more satisfying for her.

2 comments:

  1. My friend in NZ who has just started her dogs on the raw diet also find that they are not keen on rabbit & hare...too 'gamey' maybe!! :-)

    Hsin-Yi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hsin-Yi! I just checked Gemma's blog and found your comment. I need to figure out how to get an email if someone comments. That's interesting to know about the rabbit. Gemma loves chasing them so I thought she would like to eat them. If she had her way she would live off chicken, she just loves it. We are moving to NZ at the end of September so are busy organising things. Love reading Honey's Blog but not always having time to comment. Hope all is well with you all.

    ReplyDelete